Ahhh, angora!

Well, Canadian Sister has purchased her first three beautiful angora rabbits. She will begin harvesting fiber in a few short weeks. I can't wait to try my hand at spinning!! Also, KNITTING the beautiful, soft angora!

I am currently working on Cori's bag. I am using the beautiful purple, blue & green Mauch Chunky yarn and the "Sophie Bag" pattern. Watch for progress pics.

3 Response to "Ahhh, angora!"

  1. Those are WEEIIRD loking bunnies! Cute, but weird...

    My mom is really excited about her bag. She says thank you, thank you.

    Who is Canadian Sister?

    Whit says:

    I am really excited about the bag, too - I will post a picture in a minute.

    Canadian Sister is John's sister, Sharon (who lives in Canada).

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme