My Inner Child

Well, I haven't had my camera for a couple of days - so I can't update with squares and scarves but I've missed blogging. SO, I decided to go out and find something to add to my blog.

I took a little "inner child" quiz to see how I was doing. Here's what it says:

Your Inner Child Is Happy


You see life as simple,
and simple is a very good thing.
You're cheerful and upbeat,
taking everything as it comes.
And you decide not to worry,
even when things look bad.
You figure there's just so many great things
to look forward to.


I think that is true. I am a pretty happy person.


I finally caught up on Lost - WHEW! I love that show. I've been knitting a scarf for S for his birthday and will be starting Ts hat. I hope to have both finished by the first part of next week. I drew in the face on Tammy's painted lady. I will probably paint her and get her off soon.

I am in charge of training the church leaders over the children in the area where I live. I really really love it. We have a leadership training in just over two weeks so I'm frantically trying to get everything ready. It should be fun. I'm planning all sorts of fun activities and "prizes" and stuff.

Meanwhile, my bulk cooking is sadly lacking. Doing WW has changed the way we're eating quite a bit and I have to adjust recipes accordingly. Just haven't gotten there yet. Hopefully I can get a batch done this weekend. I miss having a freezer full! I did bake bread this week - I don't think I'll miss a week of THAT again any time soon. Delicious - and only 1 pt a slice!

I'd better go clean - boy does my house need it (that's what happens when you watch a season and a half of television in a week)......

2 Response to "My Inner Child"

  1. Sharon says:

    My inner child is supposedly surprised .. it didn't say at what, apparently everything, lol.

    Whit, I'm sitting here wearing my "Lost" tshirt with "the numbers" across the front. Will be interesting to see how many people I run into get what they are.

    Check out my blog, I posted a pic of a penguin I knitted. I stumbled across the pattern when I was looking up something online for my mom and he was so cute I had to make him.

    TAG! you're it! Questions are HERE!!
    xoxox

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme