Blech

So, here's the thing. I HATE being sick. I am NOT a good patient and I tend to get grouchy and antsy and all of those things. I don't know why. I am typically a pretty upbeat person. I HATE being stuck in bed.

But, here I am in bed. I am determined to keep a positive outlook. I am drinking my Airborne (which doesn't seem to be helping me anymore, although it has done wonders for me throughout the arctic winter here in N. Utah). I am reading my book (and loving this series). I have two reality shows on my TiVo - Biggest Loser and American Idol.

Also, I am trying to continue to eat healthy, rather than give in to old habits of chocolate and ice cream... and chocolate ice cream. I have grapefruit and healthy cereals and apples and other assorted healthy goodies. I can do this!!!! I will not give in to my desire to feel sorry for myself for the fact that I am not at BYU Women's Conference this week. Too many good things in life. Nothing to complain about. Life is good.

PS
Not the "swine flu" - at least I don't think so... I think it's that other flu. You know, the one that has killed 13,000 Americans since January. ;-)

1 Response to "Blech"

  1. I really hope you get better soon.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme