YouTube Video - "Happily Ever After"

Based on Pres. Uchtdorf's recent remarks to the YW (You can download the ISO file HERE for burning to DVD - right-click to save to your computer):

5 Response to "YouTube Video - "Happily Ever After""

  1. Anonymous says:

    This will be perfect for my beehives. It totally hits a real need I was thinking about the other day. Thank you for sharing. This is exactly what I needed and I'm thrilled that you made it available to bless my girls. Thank you!

    talitha says:

    Whit! thanks for sharing this with everyone...you did a fantastic job with it. We are going to use it during our Young Women In Excellence program in November. Our theme is "Once Upon A Time."

    --talitha (trooperswife from TOFW board)

    Thanks so much! I love it!

    The Days says:

    I burned it to a CD but it would not play on any of our DVD players. Do I have to have a DVD burner in order to burn it to a DVD to play it?
    Thanks!

    Whit says:

    The old iso file didn't work. It has been fixed. I have tried it and know that it works now. :)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme