First Post

My first post! Hoorah! Well, I'm working on my FHC class ("Eating the Genealogy Elephant) - and I promised the class to have some documents uploaded for their use. That got me thinking about this site and getting it going, which led to a blog, which led to this post (that lives in the house that Jack built)...

4 Response to "First Post"

  1. You're blog lives in a house that Jack built? Wow. Why do you want to eat an elephant, even if it is a Geneology Elephant. I didn't think elephants would taste great, do they? -KWL

    Whit says:

    Genealogy elephants do - they taste like chicken!

    Really? Well, I think I'll stick to real chicken, thanks!

    Anonymous says:

    ...book sounds great - can hardly wait!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme