Harry Potter HBP

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince comes out in 16 Days (10 hours and so forth according to MuggleNet) and I know I, for one, can't wait.

My dd and I have pre-ordered from Amazon and are in hopes that the books show up EARLY in the day at our doorstep (owl delivery, of course). We will not be staying out until Midnight like we did last time. Here is our reasoning - if we get a good night's sleep, we can spend all day reading. Last time we stayed up so late getting it we were too tired to read and so it put us off for the whole weekend.

NOW, if we were really fortunate and were able to go to Edinburgh Castle with JK Rowling, Herself, that would be a different story altogether. Apparently if you live in the states you don't have such an opportunity. I think that is discrimination of the worst sort, but who am I, really? Just a silly muggle, I suppose.

1 Response to "Harry Potter HBP"

  1. Too bad we couldn't go to Edinborough or however you spell that, huh? Oh well, no point crying over spilled potion, is there? We'll just have to do it next year. I CANNOT wait 'till the book comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme