Cap Complete


Look, I got all the stitches onto dpn's.
Then, I took all the stitches off the dpn's (sorry, no pic)
and transferred them to my nice safe circ.


8.5 inches later and I had to switch back
to the dpn's.
NO PROBLEM!!! They were simple!
I think I'm read for socks now - hooray!!

Couln't be happier with the finished product.
Now to wash & block & send.
And make another one!!

What a great pattern!!

10 Response to "Cap Complete"

  1. AuntCandi says:

    I LOVE it! It's cute on Kate, too. Would you make me one? please please please please (my children are rubbing off on me!) Not sure which color I'd want yet. How long did it take you?

    Whit says:

    I was planning to make one for you for your birthday - but I guess now you know about it. Choose a color and I'll go find some nice yarn. I took several hours - but I imagine this one will go a little faster. It's a lot of stitches. However, I'll use slightly bigger (warmer) yarn for yours since it's for a winter cap and not a chemo cap (for which I used the light cotton)...

    I had to pose six bazillion times for that one! My legs were going numb! (Whine whine whine...) I like it, but If you made me one I'd want maroon or black (hint, hint!).

    Very nice!

    AuntCandi says:

    U R so nice, sister dear. I think I want a mauvish color that looks nice w/the camel coats we both have. Thanks!

    Whit says:

    Mauve it is, dear - I'll look for some yarn for you. I LOVE yarn shopping. :O)

    AuntCandi says:

    Me too, but the problem is, when I buy it, someone else has to use it for me, lol.

    Did you see the black scarf June crocheted for me last year?

    AuntCandi says:

    Oops, and thanks about the mauve hat thing :).

    Penny says:

    BEAUTIFUL Hat!!!!

    Please tell us where you got the pattern :)

    Your hat is beautiful and I have just started it in bamboo. Too funny just found your blog and also found the same project. Go figure!

    Knitting Chick Sister.
    Janet

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme