Cap Complete


Look, I got all the stitches onto dpn's.
Then, I took all the stitches off the dpn's (sorry, no pic)
and transferred them to my nice safe circ.


8.5 inches later and I had to switch back
to the dpn's.
NO PROBLEM!!! They were simple!
I think I'm read for socks now - hooray!!

Couln't be happier with the finished product.
Now to wash & block & send.
And make another one!!

What a great pattern!!

6 Response to "Cap Complete"

  1. Whit says:

    I was planning to make one for you for your birthday - but I guess now you know about it. Choose a color and I'll go find some nice yarn. I took several hours - but I imagine this one will go a little faster. It's a lot of stitches. However, I'll use slightly bigger (warmer) yarn for yours since it's for a winter cap and not a chemo cap (for which I used the light cotton)...

    I had to pose six bazillion times for that one! My legs were going numb! (Whine whine whine...) I like it, but If you made me one I'd want maroon or black (hint, hint!).

    Kellie says:

    Very nice!

    Whit says:

    Mauve it is, dear - I'll look for some yarn for you. I LOVE yarn shopping. :O)

    Anonymous says:

    BEAUTIFUL Hat!!!!

    Please tell us where you got the pattern :)

    Your hat is beautiful and I have just started it in bamboo. Too funny just found your blog and also found the same project. Go figure!

    Knitting Chick Sister.
    Janet

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme