An Excess of Phlegm


Well, I started Saturday with the sore throat and cough. Now I can't talk and my tummy is sick and my nose is sick and ... Well, you get the whiny idea.

I will sleep and knit and obsess about HP - and tomorrow (hopefully) I will be better.

It is Summer!! How can I have the flu??????

7 Response to "An Excess of Phlegm"

  1. Poor 'MOMMY', got a tummy ache?
    Get Well Soon!

    Whit says:

    Like my Harry Potter chapter title - it actually fits!!!

    Thanks, Katie - hope I do. I'm too young to die.

    An Excess of Fluer? I love Ginny's nick-name for her! I love Ginny, she's awsome!

    Sharon says:

    Awww...hope you're feeling better.

    Whit says:

    I wondered about that, Amy!!! Wow, something new for me to obsess over. I'm sorry. We'll keep him in our prayers!!

    Thanks for the well wishes - I feel awful, but possibly slightly less so than this morning.

    Whit says:

    Yes. I have been knitting today, but I'll be finished with book 2 tonight. :)

    My friend Ginger Stevins (who's an adult, but still my friend) said there'd be a tornado hitting, hope you guys'll be OK!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme