Clean Your House

I have this GREAT book called Clean Your House and Everything In It. I make my own homemade cleaners and they work SO SO well (better than anything I can buy) and they are SO SO much cheaper.

Anyhow, since I have been feeling better I've been getting my house clean (boy, did it need it!) and having a blast! I love to clean. I especially love cleaning using my little cleaners. Here is the recipe for Appliance Cleaner (which works better than 409 and is much cheaper):
2 T nonsudsy ammonia
1 t liquid dish soap
1 pint rubbing alcohol
Enough water to combine with above ingredients and make 1 gallon of cleaner.
I make it in milk jugs and put it into spray bottles and we clean EVERYTHING with this stuff. John even uses it on his eyeglasses.

1 Response to "Clean Your House"

  1. Whit says:

    Just click my link and you can buy it. The title of the book is a link. :O) I LOVE that book (as you can see by the condition)...

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme