Find the Man's Head

Supposedly, if you find the man's head within THREE SECONDS your right brain is more developed than normal people.If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 minutes, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein. If you're slower than that, who knows? You are a left-brainer.

Read - CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURE!!!!

8 Response to "Find the Man's Head"

  1. Sharon says:

    I did the same thing Candi did, I thought the beads would form a head shape or one of the beans would be that shape, so I was going bean to bean...lol.

    Whit says:

    I think it's funny (those of you who took a little longer) that you had expectations!! I think that proves a little left-brain work going on. :O)

    Way to go html Candi!

    Sharon says:

    Lol...which just could be a polite way of saying we overanalyze things.

    Whit says:

    lol - I just think it's funny the way different brains work. I found it within 5 seconds - but not three. I spent the first 3 seconds trying to convince myself that one of the beans was a head. lol Not sure what that says about me.

    It took me about five secconds. I thought it would be a cluster of beans, but I accidently found it. It kind of creeped me out!

    Whit says:

    Can - I took your right-brain test. It was fun. It says I'm right brained. I don't think I am. But I do a lot of right brain things - who knows?

    about 2-3 sec.

    Anonymous says:

    I never did find it, I had to have Kat!e show me where it was!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme