Miss Julia


Well, I finished the first five Miss Julia books.
Which means, I FINALLY get to listen to book six on my Shuffle!
Hooray!!!! Now I can get back to that hat....

Of course, I babysit today and also I have a class today and
I need to do laundry and do some bulk cooking -


bread, pizza, muffins, burritos & french fries -- hopefully!!!!

2 Response to "Miss Julia"

  1. Whit says:

    I LOVE the yarn, too. I love this new yarn shop I found here in town (Rumplestiltskins). She has the most beautiful yarns.

    I am enjoying the books. I've gotten to where I much prefer audio books, though.

    Well, I'd better get cooking!

    Anonymous says:

    ...and now - all alone - NO COOKING! Pretty fun - for a while!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme