Not a Genius

Well, I always knew I wasn't a genius - but here are the results to prove it. Go try it yourself and see how you do!! Any among you who are mensa/genius level? Do tell!!

(see the spelling of Genius on the test - how accurate can this test possibly be???)

7 Response to "Not a Genius"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Me also - but sometimes I think on these types of tests it's better that way. :O)

    I get WAY to impatient too, I exited out after Question 16. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'm no jenyus. =P

    Whit says:

    Hey, Shrew - go take it!!! They take into consideration your age. Just do the best you can. Come on, give it a shot!!! :O)

    Sharon says:

    I was in the 120's too. And I'm with you all, I don't have patience for this kind of test, instead of sitting there for minutes figuring it out I'd rather take a blind guess.

    Barely made 100 or so.

    It bored me! Fine, I'll go click on random answers.

    For a twelve year old (it wouldn't let me say I was elevin, so I lied and said I was twelve) I have an IQ of 117.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme