Retirement of the Future


Well, I entered the Woot Photoshop competition.

I love playing in Photoshop,


This was done with five original pictures - the camper, the moon, the mcdonald's sign (which I altered, of course), the parking curb and the earth (rising in the background). Fun stuff!

It's Sunday, so I'm off to take a nap
or something constructive like that. :O)

5 Response to "Retirement of the Future"

  1. Whit says:

    I hate to always start so late - but 8 my time would be good tonight. :O)

    Luv the pic! I don't think I have enough patients for PS, but maybe I'll learn it someday.

    Sharon says:

    Ok, Whit, you inspired me, so I entered the contest too. I've never used photoshop, but I love paintshop pro.

    Sharon says:

    I posted it, but you need to click on the pic to really see it, I need to keep size considerations in mind next time, some of the text is hard to read. Oh well, fun to play with anyway.

    Whit says:

    Yours is hysterical. The one that won sort of surprised me - but I guess it is advertising for them. :O)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme