It's Good to be Cat

With the qualities of cleanliness, discretion, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of being cats? -- Fernand Merv.



All I Need to know About Life I learned From My Cat
  • Make the world your playground.
  • Always find a good patch of sun to nap in and nap often.
  • If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over some very expensive antique lamps.
  • Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
  • When in doubt, cop an attitude.
  • Variety is the spice of life. One day, ignore people; the next day, annoy them.
  • Climb your way to the top, that's why the curtains are there.
  • Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care".
  • When you go out in the world, remember that being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.

6 Response to "It's Good to be Cat"

  1. Anonymous says:

    gag me with a spoon!

    Whit says:

    You'd be a nicer person if you had a cat. ;-)

    I love my cats! I don't nap in often, but I do most of the other ones. My nickname at school is KAT.

    Sharon says:

    What a pretty kitty! I've always said that the non-negotiables for me in a husband would be:
    1) Has to like kids
    2) Has to like CATS
    3) Has to like Chinese food
    4) Can't be in AMWAY

    Whit says:

    I love your list, Sharon - especially #4. LOL

    Whit

    Anonymous says:

    the student loan consolidation incentive

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme