Meghan Shrugged

Another day, another "One Skein Wonder."
Hey, what's black and pink and black all over?
Mom's birthday present! And it's on the needles!

6 Response to "Meghan Shrugged"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Okay, you're turning into a factory! But - we non-knitters are not complaining about that!

    Whit says:

    I'm excited about yours!!!

    And, I figure it beats Sims for stress relief! Slightly more productive as well.

    Whit says:

    I'm excited about yours!!!

    And, I figure it beats Sims for stress relief! Slightly more productive as well.

    Anonymous says:

    Missy - just talked to Aunt Renee and they're back online. Her address is

    reneealvidrez@msn.com

    She REALLY wants to join the Griffith site - this time for real. Kara uses her mother's address - I'm going to send them the blog addresses and tell Kara to get on Kat's - that should be fun for both of them!

    Kara is going to a charter school this next year - she's excited.

    Whit says:

    Yeah, me too Candi - that's why I make them for the girls. Katie wants one, but I think I'm going to make hers a true shrug with long sleeves and one button (mini-sweater)... I've found a few patterns I like. These things are in every store this year.

    Mom, I'll email A. Renee right now with the stuff she needs.

    Anonymous says:

    the free zoloft

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme