Mom's Gift

It's a bird, it's a plane - Hmmm... I wonder what it is? Well, one thing for sure - it's a gift for Mom's birthday and it's very pink and very black and very hard to photograph.

It has been SO much fun to knit with this fabulous yarn that I got from Rumplestiltskin (my lys)...

I'm off to get the house clean and do some more knitting and church stuff - and possibly kill my adorable cat, who is quite taken with the pink yarn (she can always tell the yarn with wool content).

2 Response to "Mom's Gift"

  1. Anonymous says:

    ...yummy colors! I can hardly wait to see THE REST!

    Have been working on Family History all week - it was exciting - today I was search death records (verifying dates on my dad's family) and found out that his little brother who was born on 4 October 1900 and family records showed died on 4 October 1900 - actually died on 5 October 1900 - minor, but I love when I get to correct something! Of course it made me think of my grandmother losing her first little baby - and that was sad - I love working with these people that I get to meet someday !

    Okay, enough - better get busy!

    Whit says:

    Of course, there's always the possibility that the family records are correct. ;-)

    CANDI, I'm sad you won't be here tomorrow - I'll be at baptisms tomorrow, too. Come when you can!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme