AMAZING Race


My family is really into the reality TV show - The Amazing Race. We have hope that the "rugrats" (aka Gaghan family) will win. They probably won't - but we'll keep cheering for them until they're off.

The only other show we are really into is Extreme Makeover - HOME Edition. I think my daughter may have a crush on Ty. So, both television shows we watch are reality tv. Weird.

What reality shows have sucked you in?

7 Response to "AMAZING Race"

  1. Anonymous says:

    We love the Amazing Race. we watched the first few seasons of survivor, then quit watching. We've watched some of the Apprentice also. We used to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, but kind of quit watching when one of our favorite shows was rescheduled to compete with it. That's about it for us.

    I too like Extreme Make over- makes me cry, darn that Ty!
    BUT I have to say, that my husband decided to SELL our TV at the begining of the summer- it has been wonderful (and quite)without it... probably part of the reason I have been knitting so much! :) so I am okay with that!

    I absolutly LOVE Smallville but the new season that's on DVD (Season Four) has gotten inapropriate so I'm not allowed to watch it anymore. I'm pretty sad about that except we've started watching Monk instead which is very fun!

    Becky says:

    Our schedule has gotten so busy that we don't catch "regulars" any more. I have never seen Amazing Race, but have heard it is good. Heck, we just tuned in to Desperate Housewives this week to see what all the hype is about. Uh, that's reality, right? Ha.

    Whit says:

    Amy - you're going to be so happy when your house is finished!!!!!

    We were really into Apprentice the first season or so. Haven't seen Martha's yet, though!

    Survivor's too much for me.

    Anonymous says:

    I am a very big fan of TV.

    We love the Amazing Race, but have to record it due to the fact that it is on at the same time as "My Name is Earl" - if you haven't seen it, it is funny.

    I was a big fan of Extreme Makeover Home Edition, but am a bigger fan of West Wing, which just moved to Sunday's opposit Extreme.

    I'm sad- Rugrats are off! Well- we still watch it but all of the teams now are annoying.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme