Birthday Scarf

Well, it seems O likes his scarf. Isn't he a cutie?!

I've been very busy - K had a mystery party and it was super fun. Don't have any pics to post - I'll have to get some. She and her friends all dressed up for their parts in the mystery and had a great time!

Family came up for the party and stayed and visited and played "Five Crowns" - good times were had by all!! Especially me!!

Yesterday I cleaned my garage - boy did it need it. And also I crocheted my square for October which I will post a pic of later (or maybe tomorrow)... I have a hat and another scarf to get cruising on!!

1 Response to "Birthday Scarf"

  1. Becky says:

    Boy, that smile on his face must make all that work worhtwhile! How cute.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme