Whit Needs

Okay, this is funny. I've been seeing it all over in blogland, so I thought I'd do one too. To get your list go to google and type "whit needs" - except use your name instead of mine.

  1. WHIT NEEDS to give me back my hat. (Who? What hat? Where?)
  2. WHIT NEEDS time to think it over. (I never think anything over - but I probably should)
  3. WHIT NEEDS deleting. (this one just disturbed me)
  4. WHIT NEEDS to act more like an adult. (Well that one's true)
  5. WHIT NEEDS batteries. (lol)
  6. WHIT NEEDS anger management.

Those are just funny. I would make sure to go into "preferences" and set the SafeSearch filtering to strict if you want to keep them family friendly. :O)

7 Response to "Whit Needs"

  1. Whit says:

    I did John's:

    JOHN NEEDS a new name.
    JOHN NEEDS to learn the art of negotiating.
    JOHN NEEDS your bone marrow.
    JOHN NEEDS to climb a 3500m mountain.
    JOHN NEEDS cash for rent.
    JOHN NEEDS our help.

    I just think they're hilarious!

    Sharon says:

    lol...I can't argue with some of them..

    SHARON NEEDS Sympathy
    SHARON NEEDS to back off a bit
    SHARON NEEDS a real man
    SHARON NEEDS to be on a regular fertilizer schedule!!
    SHARON NEEDS to raise $12000
    SHARON NEEDS a step stool
    SHARON NEEDS to take responsibility for what she did
    SHARON NEEDS to be touched by an angel
    SHARON NEEDS a makeover

    Whit says:

    fertilizer schedule is still cracking me up!!!

    Whit says:

    All hilarious - but Ben needing a smock really got to me.

    Whit says:

    AMY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES?! Oh, I have to tell John that one!! He is constantly teasing me about MY shoes and I always compare my shoe stash to yours (no comparison) - but the thing that drives him CRAZY is when I say I NEED new shoes. LOL

    I DO need a pair of shoes like Tammy has here: http://tinyurl.com/chvke

    Aren't they CUTE (Old Navy)?! :O)

    Anonymous says:

    Robert needs a sanctuary, periodic retreat from the world and long luxurious baths

    Robert needs Simone and Wendy

    Robert needs a family who will participate with Robert in his interests

    Robert needs to postpone visit

    Robert, needs information which can help him to increase the efficiency of business.

    Robert needs such a program

    Robert needs now is PR - not public relations but Perspective

    Robert needs to travel for the work

    Anonymous says:

    THAT WAS FUNNY I AM REALLY CRAZY HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT>HAHA

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme