The Mia Bag Unveiled

Drum roll and tada!


Here is the Mia bag...


I didn't like the ribbon in the tubing so I did an i-cord instead. I will post the pattern when I have time to mess with it.

8 Response to "The Mia Bag Unveiled"

  1. Becky says:

    That bag looks great! I love the flower pattern. Is it intarsia? I want to try that soon. You put some nice details on it, too.

    wow! that came out so great! how was it working with the tubing for the handles? love the flower buttons.

    Whit says:

    Loved the tubing for handles - I will do use it again (which is good, since I had to buy an enormous amount at once)!

    Yep, flowers are intarsia. I made up the pattern and I will post it if I ever have time to think straight.

    The flowers around the flower buttons are crocheted - but simple. Some things work better in knit and some in crochet. I recommend for those of you knitters out there to take up crochet - it's easier! promise!

    Very CUTE! (Except I was confused when I saw that other little girl intead.) I think Mia will LOVE it!

    Whit says:

    She was just my bag model, Ginny - no worries!!! lol

    chappy says:

    your bag is lovely! very colorful! great design! hugs, chappy

    Anonymous says:

    Beautiful bag, love the colours and embellishment!!! Your model is a sweetie too. Hugs, Cathy in Niagara.

    Anonymous says:

    What a wonderful bag with so many exciting details! Love it!

    Kadri in Germany

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme