Happy New Year!!

You just have to love Weather Pixie's fireworks for New Year's Eve!! I hope you all have a great new year!! I can't wait to make my resolutions - knitting and otherwise. I just love a new year so full of hope and promise.

Here's to a great 2006!

Mrs. B Update:

Congrats Julie on completing hers!! BEE-autiful!!

Kate is off to a FLYING start with hers. One finished and boy does it look divine with that beautiful ring!

*NEW - Alison finished hers. Great job! I know her daughter will love them!!

*NEW - Becky is having yarn issues and storm issues and - well, go read her blog...

ME? I still didn't even get to my lys. It's been a long (fun) weekend. I like to have old-fashioned parties where people show up and just stay for a few days. It is wonderful!!!!! I wish you all could join us for a nice game of ping pong and a fondue dip in my new chocolate fountain (thanks Mom!).

1 Response to "Happy New Year!!"

  1. Paula says:

    I am sorry Whit I don't know if I am going to finish my Mrs. B's in time. Can I have an extenstion? :)
    Happy New Year To You and everyone in our knit along!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme