1SW - Complete!!

Well, I knew I'd quickly get sick of the fruit loop yarn. I will post a picture of that tomorrow. Anyhow, I finished the 1SW. You will notice (if you look close) that I had to redo the back. I misread the pattern and the whole border (except the sleeve border) is actually done in the round.

Meg loves it and now I have orders for MORE! Katie and Heather (friend of Meg) NEED at least one each.
This is her, "Thank you, Aunt Whitney" smile.

3 Response to "1SW - Complete!!"

  1. Heather is more then a friend, more like a SISTER. I like the thing-a-ma-Fred.

    Whit says:

    Weird, I can see it if I click your name - but otherwise I can't.

    I like your photo! To bad it doesn't show up, I wonder why.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme