Blogging about Frogging

I simply love a good rhyme, don't you?

Well, my tie (not to be confused with mai tai) is not working. My gauge, as usual, is off. I really don't know what I'm supposed to knit with to get this gauge. Well, actually - I do. I'm supposed to knit with 2-ply silk. I'm just not sure where to find any in Logan. I will start my search for it eventually. For now, I'm swearing off tie making for awhile. And, I've frogged the tie.

I've been told my blogs do not elicit responses. I apologize. To remedy that I will create a poll.

Would you rather be found (and WHY?):

A) Blogging

B) Clogging

C) Frogging

D) Jogging

E) Drinking mai tai's (not to be confused...)

11 Response to "Blogging about Frogging"

  1. Whit says:

    If only it TASTED like fruit loops. And as far as I know - YOU are the only one in the family experienced with potent potables... ;-)

    BTW, I actually ENJOYED frogging this one! I've now frogged FOUR ties (well, the beginnings of them) and I'm ready to try something else for awhile.

    Wonder what I could knit with fruit loops?

    Anonymous says:

    You should ask my mom, Whit, she's great with knitting and gauges. I'm too impatient to fool around with gauges and so just knit blindly on the rare occasions I knit. And I know this is my answer to most things, but check EBAY, they have some great yarn there and probably have the 2-ply silk. If you really want a pattern that will drive you bonkers I'll email you the moebious scarf pattern. It does work, in a weird way - it knits from the inside toward both edges at the same time - but until it's several inches wide you will be convinced you have messed up and are just tying your needle together in a large knot.

    Whit says:

    I got the pattern. I really think I'm going to have to try it! Thanks!

    I checked on Ebay for the silk... I'll find something I like eventually. I have this thing about touching the yarn. I'm not that way with most things. I think if I can find some I like and THEN find it on Ebay I can do that.

    Whit says:

    Sharon, your Mom is the knitting queen. I am about to get brave and buy double pointed needles to try my hand at some socks... I may have to post on the family site and see if she has any advice for me.

    Does Rumplestilskin's (this cool shop we found) have any of that yarn silk stuff? If not, I'll just buy a ty, that's okay (hey look, I rhymed too! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!). What the heck is Mai Tai's?

    Whit says:

    Oh, I see BUY a TIE. You're a nut. Rumplestiltskin's does not have the silk, but she said she can get it in. It IS a cool shop - they do spinning (fiber) and have lots of great yarns and knitting supplies. Sometime I will blog about it. I hear she even has a cat in there - haven't seen it. She does have Betta's, though.

    The cat's named after a HP charicter!
    (I told my friend about your rhimes and she said you should add Snogging, I don't think I'd pick that one though...)

    Whit says:

    That's hilarious!!! Snogging definitely wins for me. :O)

    Whit says:

    lol

    How many times do I have to say it, you peoples are phsycotic. SNOGGING wins for you peoples? Okay, so it WAS kind of funny...

    I would love to know what yarn this is. I love the color. Wow! can you share the name or was it hand painted?

    Janet

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme