Batman Begins (spoilers)

Batman Begins!! I have to say I am not typically very excited about Superhero movies. This one is FABULOUS, though. I really loved it!

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"You're not the devil. You're just practice."

"You start pretending to have fun, you might even have a little by accident."

"And you can borrow the Rolls if you like. Just bring it back with a full tank."

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

"A grown man who runs around the city dressed as a bat clearly has issues."

And, of course --

"Well, you know how it is, Mr Fox. You're out at night, looking for kicks and someone's passing around the weaponised Hallucinogens."

4 Response to "Batman Begins (spoilers)"

  1. What did the last one mean? What are Hallucinogens? I liked the seccond one, and the fifth.

    Whit says:

    hallucinogens make you see things that aren't really there.

    I still don't get it.

    best movie i've seen all summer

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme