Deep in the heart

of TEXAS. Well, I finally completed my scrapbook of the trip to Texas. Amy and I drove, yes DROVE more than 1800 miles from Utah to Texas (the southernmost part) and these are the photographs to prove it. Katie and I flew back after a week or so and Amy stayed with her five (Thomas, Renee, Ty, Connor & Joshua) - they're still there.

It was a long, fun trip down. Amy and I listened to Audio Books and the time flew past. We stopped in San Antonio the second night and Mom drove up to meet us. We went to the Riverwalk and to see the Alamo. We had fun shopping in Mexico, going on a dolphin cruise and just spending time with family! Don't take my word for it - see the pictures!!

4 Response to "Deep in the heart"

  1. Nice slide show. I liked the ones of Josh best. I have a new picture for you to do of me. Rob's going to die if I don't get off now. G2G!

    Whit says:

    HOW GOOD TO SEE YOU, SAMMY (and Candi!!!)... Sam, you can definitely come to my house when you get back to Utah. Have a great time in OK.

    Candi, I ordered through Amazon - but I just canceled because I was too afraid it wasn't going to get here. They had TONS of disclaimers. I think I'll pre-order through Borders and pick it up at the store.

    Hi AC and SBoi! I SAY HI! Tell Oman I said Hi 2 him 2, K?

    Whit says:

    OK... You did start O-man.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme