HP Revisited

Well, I finished listening to HP 5, so now I'm listening to HP 4. I love these books - and I'm getting a lot of housework done!!!

I had canceled my Amazon order because I didn't trust it to show up, but when I called my local Borders they gave me the run around and said they couldn't guarantee to have it in stock for me. SO, I re-placed my Amazon order and I'll be crossing my fingers.

If you order by the 11th they are (sort of) guaranteeing delivery for next Saturday. John says to just be patient and get it a day or two later. He just doesn't get it.

I'm off to clean/listen some more!!

5 Response to "HP Revisited"

  1. He's not as obsessed as us! I CANT WAIT!!

    Whit says:

    VERY!!

    Sharon says:

    Don't ya just love amazon.com...actually I have a love-hate relationship with it..any book I can think of I can get there, and I'm constantly in debt because of that! And amazon.co.uk loves me too! You inspired me Whit, I've started my blog again and maybe I'll actually keep it going more than a few weeks this time.

    Whit says:

    Hooray! I'll come check it out! I love amazon and also half.com (for older books).

    I CANNOT waite for book SIX!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying becouse I have to keep REreading books until six comes out, I've read all my Lavignes, Junie B.s, and a few odd books (but I can't find my favorite REread, Not For a Billion Gazillion Dollars).

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme