Poncho Time

Poncho Complete!

This was an easy pattern and it went quickly.

I left off one row on the border because it's plenty long enough!

Plus, the yarn was a mess and I wouldn't have had enough.

8 Response to "Poncho Time"

  1. Sharon says:

    That's adorable. I can't look at the pic too long though, it's in the 90's and humid today and looking at all the sweaters already out in stores makes me even hotter.

    Whit says:

    Here in Logan as long as you put it on pre 8am or post 8pm you're okay. Nice thing about northern Utah - no matter how hot it is during the day the humidity's low enough that it cools off. It's muggy today cause we're expecting some rain from the hurricane to blow our way. (crossing fingers)

    I figure 5-6 weeks til cool weather here. I can't knit/crochet fast enough. :O)

    Whit says:

    I'd love to see a pic Aunt Glenda - these are so IN right now. :O)

    Ain't I adorable?
    Love the poncho, but it's to hot to wear it. Actually, right now it's too hot to do anything but lie in the shade (heat takes all the energy out of me!). It only kinda' kools down here, and we didn't get any rain, DRAT! Oh well, maybe we'll get lucky soon, it's been windy!

    Anonymous says:

    I want one! It is so cute!

    Whit says:

    Amy, if you really want one I can make one for you. I have a list, but you can be on it. :O)

    Sharon says:

    I've always wanted to make a sweater out of granny squares in different shades of bright, lightweight yarn. Maybe I'll set that as a project over the winter. I got my mom some gorgeous green yarn in Iceland, I think she's making a sweather out of it. She's a yarn addict.

    Whit says:

    Your Mom called me the other day. That is one cool lady. You'll have to post a pic when she's finished - and you definitely should do a sweater of granny squares!

    Whit

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme