Slinky


"Some people are like Slinkies…not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!"

Cracks me up. What's your favorite funny?

8 Response to "Slinky"

  1. Whit says:

    BTW, I LOVE slinkies. When I was a little girl we'd do them down my Grandma's stairs - very steep. They always got tangled and when you untangled them they never worked the same again. Ahhh, slinky!

    I love that quote! LOL. I don't feel guilty about laughing, but I would if I'd pushed someone down a flight of stairs. Speaking of falling down stairs, once we had a rug hanging over the banister and Shadow (the cat) ran and attacked it, 'Down Will Come Kitty, Ruggy and All'. (She's okay!=)

    auntcandi always liked 'if god dwells inside us, i hope he likes burritos; cuz that's what he's getting.

    That's even better then mom's quote!
    I read on the internet this thing that asked who we would like to interveiw if we could interveiw anyone, and people said all kinds of things but my favorite was:
    "I would like to interveiw God, I would ask him how he made the earth and what his favorite ice cream is.

    Whit says:

    Katie's favorite "deep thought" is:

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary.

    I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad."

    LOLOL! That's not my favorite, but I like it. I'm not sure what my favorite is, actually. I'll think about that.

    Oh, another great "Deep Thought"(isn't that the computer in Hitchhiker's Guide?):

    I got arrested for bringing my own food into the theater. My excuse was the snack prices were outragous and besides, it'd been a long time sense I'd had a BBQ.

    OK, I have a question:

    What color does a Smurf turn if you sqeeze it?

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme