Adorable Poncho

Wow! This was a fun project. I love the Lion Brand Homespun yarn (I used Corinthian) to work with. It is so soft. The fun fur (I used Violet) was a great addition to the project - and even though it looks a little itchy, you can hardly feel it, it's so soft.

The pattern is rated 3 out of 5 difficulty, but it is because of the assembly, not the actual crochet. What helped me the most was to print out the diagram and then actually cut it out and assemble the paper poncho so I could see what to do. Much more helpful than the words and "placing a marker" and blah blah blah.

Neighbor Girl loves it and that's what it's all about!! She was so excited because she complained that she couldn't find a poncho in her size (she's a very petite eight-year-old) in the stores.

3 Response to "Adorable Poncho"

  1. Anonymous says:

    ...very cute - you are now officially a FACTORY! If Michaels' doesn't hire you they are just nuts! The poncho is VERY cute - and knit everything is all the rage this fall -

    Dad says he only has one bed in his room, but he's going to check on a roll away -

    Whit says:

    I can sleep on a couch if there's one in the room - or I can find another place. Seriously! Just let me know. :O)

    Maren looks ADORABLE in it! She is the coolest kid, I can hardly beleive she's only eight! (Though she looks like she's six...)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme