Crochet Time

Well, I've about finished Mom's b-day gift, so it's time to start my next project. This will be a crochet exchange - dishcloths. I am using this beautiful yarn that I found. It's Sugar 'n Cream and very nice - 100% cotton.

I am cleaning house til noon today - TONS to do. Then I've got to go to the gym and also do some church stuff. Hopefully I'll have time to get some crafty things done today! This yarn is starting to call to me.

3 Response to "Crochet Time"

  1. Whit says:

    s'good stuff I think. :O) I think the exchange will be fun. I got a lady in Australia and we will make each other two dishcloths and mail them out. Fun!

    Anonymous says:

    those are the best cloths! and that color would go with any decor. i'm trying to organize, yet again - cause we're going to list with a realtor, today....i've been doing family history and have my little boxes, files, and stacks EVERYWHERE!

    Whit says:

    I've never made dishcloths - so I'm kind of excited. Supposedly once you use homemade, you never want to buy them again. Candi - sometime you're going to have to teach me to do the hot pads (or you can just continue making them for me forever - lol). :O)

    The girl/lady I'm making them for likes purple, so I chose the variagated with the purple and then we are supposed to make a white one - and I got the variagated white/off white. I sent the pic to my partner to make sure she likes the colors.

    Best get back to my house.

    Mom, I'm glad you're going with a realtor just to speed things up. :O)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme