Digital Camera

This is my digital camera - well, a picture of a camera LIKE my digital camera. I tried and tried, but couldn't take a picture of my camera with my camera.... I am posting because I LOVE my camera. It is the reason I blog.

I am going to take a picture of Mom's birthday present and also the crochet project I'm working on and possibly some other fun and exciting things around my house - but first I have to find it (sob)...

3 Response to "Digital Camera"

  1. Whit says:

    Okay, you can all relax. It was in the cupboard in my bedroom. Not where it goes, but hey - at least I found it!

    Anonymous says:

    ...I guess I REALLY should learn to use a digital camera - old dogs, you know!

    Anonymous says:

    ...I love the way the grands always want to "see" a photo right after it is taken - they are sooo digital!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme