Dishcloths

John is home working today and I am getting very little productive done. Went to Michaels to look at yarn and signed up to (possibly) teach a couple of knit & crochet classes. The girl loved Mom's present and a couple of other projects I've done. I'll see if I have time to do it. It would be fun and they actually pay quite well (an hourly wage and 90% of the class fee).

Here is a pic of the pattern I'm using on my dishcloth. One down and one to go for my exchange. :O)

2 Response to "Dishcloths"

  1. Anonymous says:

    ...cause you need something else to do! I can hardly wait to see my present! (Very sophisticated, don't you think - well, I am excited!)

    Whit says:

    Yes, I was thinking I was getting kind of bored. ;-)

    Hmmm... your present?

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme