Leaves


Well, I finished the first pattern on my sweater. I have almost finished the bottom part of the sweater. It's weird because I will actually take this part off, knit the top part and then graft them together - TERRIFYING. Well, I've grafted before, but still I am a little frightened.

I am babysitting the adorable boys today. We have been playing Ring Around the Rosies and Motor Boat in the yard. What's your favorite game from childhood?

4 Response to "Leaves"

  1. Whit says:

    I actually have memories of calling for you - concerned that you had been kidnapped or some such thing. I guess you needed to feel wanted and loved - but who doesn't? :O)

    I really do love the yarn and I enjoy working with it so much that this will be a fairly quick project.

    Whit says:

    I LOVE that. Sis and Sis. Very sweet. Janae and I played "roommates" and we always lived in a trailer and had dogs. What a dream world. LOL

    YAY... leaves! I love knitting leaves!
    this is so embarrasing... we played "dukes of hazzard"! the cheapo plastic & metal fold out patio lounger was the general lee. of course the girls fought over who got be daisy!!!

    Whit says:

    Oh man, that reminds me that we played "Charly's Angels" - lol... I'd forgotten all about that one.

    Library? Sounds like something my dd would enjoy!!! I do love libraries, don't get me wrong! ;o)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme