School Starts Wednesday

so I decided I'd better actually take my daughter school shopping today. My son ordered his stuff online this year.

I like shopping almost as much as going to the dentist.

I left the house at around 8 this morning and I'm FINALLY home (5:18). But dd has new clothes, a new haircut and backpacks and blah blah blah...

I'm too tired even to post a picture of the beautiful yarn I bought for the sweater I intend to make at the Storytelling Festival. Take my word for it - it's pretty. Oh, here's a link to the yarn that I bought.

4 Response to "School Starts Wednesday"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Pretty yarn, but I know a pic of the daughter would have been prettier!

    Only two more nights and I get to fly - can hardly wait!

    Whit, you do know Dad has a room for you and Stephen - right?

    Whit says:

    I will post a pic of the kids tomorrow (first day).

    I can't wait to see you, Mom! Yes, you nutty people. I really had resigned myself to a couch somewhere - Candi, you can stay with us if you don't want to go all the way home! There are two big beds.

    Whit says:

    Can - I will try to remember next year to just give you and K money and say, "GO FOR IT!"

    Anonymous says:

    ...sounds like a party is gathering in Utah - yay!!!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme