God Bless America

I, for one, will not forget September 11, 2001...

I don't really want to talk about it, because it still makes me cry. Here are some pictures I took last year at ground zero... the fire station is right next to the site. And, after all, a picture's worth, well... you know.


4 Response to "God Bless America"

  1. Anonymous says:

    ...makes me cry, too.

    I can't remember it well... just that everyone was really nervous. God Bless the USofA

    !

    Sharon says:

    Cyndy and I were talking about it this morning, remembering standing on a hill across the highway from the Pentagon a few days later and looking at the big hole. Even standing right there it still didn't look real. I remember waiting to hear from friends who worked there, and trying to give blood, but finding so many people aleady in line that they could keep going for three days straight. And I remember how weirdly quiet the sky was.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme