I love hats!

Here is the pattern I came up with while doing the pumpkins last week. I think it looks adorable on babysitting child #1 - I'm planning to add another inch or so to really keep those ears warm and cover the forehead a little more.

I am going to try to get the poncho done tomorrow and then I'll be to the bears on my list! Hooray!! I may get to Cori's purse by next week. Can't wait.

Today is babysitting day and I have friends coming for lunch - I'm making homemade mac and cheese to please the adults as well as the children. mmmmmm good.

4 Response to "I love hats!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I taught my neighbor, Roxanna, how to make pies this morning. It had been a long time since I had made a pie (since leaving Utah) - and it felt really good!

    We made pumpkin, pecan, lemon meringue, peach, and French silk - okay, that was a lot of pies, but it was tons of fun.

    We stopped at lunch time and had some chicken salad croissants - a great Girl Day!

    Whit says:

    And why are you torturing me by telling me all of this? French silk and none for me.... WHAAAAAA.

    Whit says:

    Amy - Already made Josh a red one with a blue stripe. :O)

    Glad he likes it - I think it will keep his ears much warmer than hat #1 would have.

    Now I can do bears and poncho. Hooray! I may make it through my list this month after all. Which would be good cause I really really really want to make the mary poppins bag.

    He has to be one of the cutest boys on the planet (right up there with Sam, O, Conner, Josh, Ky, Clay, Charlie, Savannah (little Savannah), and Jorie's little sister who looks like Dora the Explorer). Ty's too old to say he's CUTE anymore.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme