Knotty AND Nice


Well, I have been working the past couple of days on a celtic knot hat for Baby Brother's birthday. I love cables. Seriously, I love them. It is like doing puzzles. Especially these celtic cables. For those of you who like cables - you should try this pattern. It is well written and easy to follow.


It is not easy to do - I have done some tinking and some frogging - this is not a "quick" project. But I love the process and the end result. Hopefully BB will like it. If not, Punk Boy is in love with it so it will have a home.

I'd really like to try this pattern. Someday!!!!!!

1 Response to "Knotty AND Nice"

  1. Melanie says:

    Whit,
    I have been reading your blog for awhile now, but FINALLY added your blog to my links section. Anyway... wanted to let you know... seams that are seamed BEFORE felting disappear. I've done it on two bags. And yes, I didn't like either bag, but no, that had NOTHING to do with it. I beg you... seam BEFORE. cute hat too!
    Mel -- a knitting chick

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme