Am I Old Yet?!


Let me just ask, "WHY DO I LIVE IN NORTHERN UTAH?"

Now, I know there are colder places in the world - but there are certainly warmer places. This picture is how I feel today.

I am 38 and I feel 138 today. We will probably get snow today and I am feeling every one of those 138 years. I have arthritis and it has settled into my hip so bad that I pretty much can't walk. I kept waking up in the night in pain.

Now, why am I complaining? I just need a little sympathy. I can hear your little violins playing even as I type this.

1 Response to "Am I Old Yet?!"

  1. Boo hoo hoo! (JK!)
    I know why you live in Northern Utah- its because you love dad and me. We would both run away to Logan if we lived in Arizona.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme