Testing, testing, 1..2..3

Well, we got a skiff of snow last night. I know that skiff is actually a boat… but around here when we say we have a skiff of snow it means a “light dusting” of the stuff. My body certainly has expected more this week, but it just hasn't happened (yet).

Well, I’m trying this in MS Word – we’ll see how well it works. I’m not sure I can upload images, but I guess we’ll see. I DO prefer editing in Word.

Well, not so FAB - it didn't keep my color choice, it put a little "image place holder" marker and the words were all squishy. Guess I'll stick to Blogger for now.


I chose green today because I think I'm going to be missing that color around here. To be fair, it has been a GORGEOUS fall. Mild and beautiful. And, it IS nice to have white Christmases - I grew up in AZ, so the closest I usually came to white Christmases were movies starring Bing Crosby. I love movies with Bing Crosby in them.

Oh, and here's your trivia question - In what movie did the song "White Christmas" first appear?

4 Response to "Testing, testing, 1..2..3"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Holiday Inn

    Whit says:

    Correct - I LOVE that movie. :O)

    Anonymous says:

    I love it too. I'm also a big fan of White Christmas. It just doesn't seem like Christmas if I don't watch it at least once during the season. I would probably feel the same way about Holiday Inn if it were shown more often.

    I KNEW that!! Do I get any points for knowing the answer, even though I have been too busy to stop by your blog? : ')
    I LOVE old musicals!! especially w/ Bing!! or Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire!!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme