Disneyland & First PodCast

Well, I made my first PodCast. It's semi decent. It will be better in January cause I'm getting a new microphone & a mixer. Okay, a good friend is loaning them to me so I don't continue to sound like I'm inside a tin can. Do any of you remember tin cans?

Anyhow, it is 24 minutes and you can download it here or click on the link on the right. iTunes should approve it soon and then you can subscribe through them. I really had a lot of fun and I'll have even more fun in January when I have more time to play with it. I plan to do one per month. I will also get a site just for that.


But for now - I'm heading to California bright and early. It's an eleven-hour drive so wish me luck! We're packed with snacks and laptops (which can be used for movies or games or whatever) and Audible books and I think we're in pretty good shape. I KNOW it will be a good time. If any of you live around Disneyland email me (whit_larson AT yahoo DOT com) and maybe we can meet up! Can't wait for a bit of a weather change. I think I'll change my pixie to
Anaheim right now!! She may as well get a break too!

3 Response to "Disneyland & First PodCast"

  1. have a wonderful vacation! Take a ride on Space Mountain for me!

    Becky says:

    Great job on the podcast. You have a lovely voice. The Gift of the Magi is one of my favorite stories.

    That was my first podcast experience. I really enjoyed it. :) I listened while I was knitting today's rows on the dishcloth KAL.

    Anonymous says:

    What a corny story, still, you do have a nice voice.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme