Knitting Gift Swap

This is the box that I got LAST WEEK:


This is who it was from:


Oh yes, she was super sneaky - but I figured it out through my amazing detective skills (plus also she was the only one from Pasadena to sign my map!!!!). THANK YOU SO MUCH NANCY (aka Sagetta)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we were told that we could open our gifts. Now, in matters concerning gifts I do not need to be told twice. So, I opened my box and this is what I saw:


A FAB felted bag, three snowman wrapped gifties and some circs!! The circs remind me of crayons for some reason and I can't wait to use them! I LOVE circular needles. Okay, time to unwrap:


Hooray!!!! Two mystery books (two of Nancy's favorites!) that I've never read before. I LOVE BOOKS!!! I especially love a good mystery (that's where I GET my amazing detective skills)!! And yarn, well - duh, of course I love yarn!! I especially love the handspun/dyed with the purples. What a GREAT GIFT!!!!!

Thanks again, Nancy - what a thoughtful and generous soul you are!!!!

1 Response to "Knitting Gift Swap"

  1. Stephanie says:

    Thanks for the link to the flower. It reminds me of the Tudor Rose which is probably why I like it. I'm thinking about how I could incorporate it into my Tess project....

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme