Update - Weasley

Well, Book Group last night gave me about 2.5-3 hours of knit time on the Weasley. It is the perfect pattern for mindless knitting. I now have one complete sleeve. I chose to do a roll sleeve instead of ribbing because I think it's better for this style of sweater.







Also, a quick pic of a recently completed crochet square (for exchange). Very cool pattern.

6 Response to "Update - Weasley"

  1. Your Weasley looks Fabulous!

    Becky says:

    It's almost done! It looks wonderful.

    Stephanie says:

    Where did you find that crochet pattern? It would look great on a vintage hat.

    Whit says:

    Link for pattern:

    http://pandacrochet.8m.com/floral-overlay.html

    I agree that it would look great on a hat. I love those floppy crochet flowers! :O)

    StarKnits says:

    that crochet square is great! i'm loving the sweater. i'm going to have to make one for myself er umm i mean my daughters. LOL

    Erin says:

    wow -- your weasley is AWESOME! beautiful!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme