Snowing and Podcasts

What do these two things have in common? Well, in most instances - probably nothing. But, today at my house this is what's happening. It has been snowing since before I woke up. It is BEAUTIFUL. I love the first REAL snow of the year. I grew up in the desert of AZ and it's still like magic to wake up and see snow everywhere. Now, we had a little before - but this is the real deal. This view is out my back window - I was too cold to open a door or anything like that.

Okay. So, I got up and ran errands early (nobody likes to go to WalMart after 9 a.m.) and slipped (this is a literal term here) home. I have some goodies to finish making and so I decided to look up some knitting podcasts.

I had to download the newest version of iTunes and now I'm subscribing to a couple that I found. I'm getting "KnitCast" and "CastOn" - I'll let you know how I like them! It was pretty easy to subscribe. I just clicked "podcasts" and then did a search for knitting.

I've also been tooling around Teva Durham's site this morning. FAB designs. She is the designer of the lace leaf sweater that I made for K for school pics. I think I may have to make a couple of things for K soon... although I think she really wants me to finish her Weasley. Silly girl.

4 Response to "Snowing and Podcasts"

  1. Becky says:

    That's beautiful! I wish we had snow. I love your button! You are a great artist. I will have it on my site soon. :)

    Whit says:

    Thanks, Becky!!! Yours is also cute!!!

    oh! I want snow, it has been raining non-stop here in Reno-let's hope our mountains are getting the white stuff!
    PS will get my button squared away tonight :)

    Anonymous says:

    BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!! I love it...I live in South Florida now but used to live in upstate New York and I so miss the snow!!! It's beautiful.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme