Pod Person

Well, the new podcast is out! I am getting more excited about this hobby all of the time. I really enjoy it and Steve (brother) seems to enjoy doing the music end of it. I am not sure about the cheesy music he put for the "Pod Purl" section, but I like the rest quite a bit.

I DID break down and buy a new microphone today. It should make a difference. Also, I have a mixer (loaner) so I'll see if that helps.

Please listen and let me know what you think!! I'd be happy to have any of you contribute segments you either write or record!

I'm REALLY excited because Tina Marrin has agreed to do an interview with me. I have the phone recorder stuff - now I just have to test and figure it all out. I'm very excited because she is amazing!!! Thanks, Tina!!!

2 Response to "Pod Person"

  1. Whit- can you help me figure out how to listen to your cast... I can't seem to get it to play. any suggestions?
    V~

    Becky says:

    I enjoyed the podcast. I listened while knitting and it was very pleasant. Your brother does a great job with the music.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme